You are cordially invited to a late afternoon seminar on Wednesday 21 June 2017 followed by networking drinks.
This event will feature a panel discussion involving lawyers from our Singapore, China and Hong Kong offices to discuss the growing connectivity between Singapore and China in physical and financial commodity transactions and associated legal and regulatory issues.
Event Type: Seminar
The discussion will include topics such as:
- Conducting China commodities business from offshore and onshore legal perspectives
- Types of transaction structure and regulatory issues that arise in physical commodities, financing and/or commodity derivatives transactions
- Dealing with relevant Chinese regulators and regulatory issues including SAFE, NDRC, SAIC, and CSRC
- Simon Jones, Partner, Singapore
- Jessica Kenworthy, Partner, Singapore
Panellists will include:
- Will Barber, Partner, Hong Kong
- Michael Fosh, Partner, Beijing
- Katherine Yang, Counsel, Beijing
- Jeffrey Yang, Senior Associate, Shanghai
- Kohe Hasan, Director, Resource Law LLC, Singapore
- Peter Zaman, Partner, Singapore (Moderator)