Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 11 July 2017, 10:00 AM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 11 July 2017, 11:00 AM BST
- Event Materials:
- Register for the Navigating the Stormy Seas webinar
Please join our London and Singapore based casualty and admiralty lawyers, along with our environmental specialists, as they share tips for dealing with issues at sea and ashore, including:
- the importance of establishing internal best-practice for responding to casualties at sea
- preserving evidence and dealing with authorities
- common mistakes and lessons learned
- recent developments.
Reed Smith's Richard Gunn, Richard Lovell, and Nick Rock, along with Resource Law's Mohan Subbamaran will be presenting.
Please log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.