Presenting an update on significant state tax issues for the Mid-West States: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Ford Motor Company Conference & Event Center, 2nd Floor - Room 203, 1151 Village Road, Dearborn MI 48124
- Start Date/Time:
- 18 August 2017, 8:30 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 18 August 2017, 3:15 PM EDT
Don't miss this great opportunity to network with your Detroit and surrounding area state and local tax peers.
Agenda topics include:
- Current developments in the Mid-West States
- National judicial update and discussion of state tax cases
- Ask the experts panel
- Sales & use tax and unclaimed property developments every company should be following
- Creative approaches to alternative apportionment
- State tax policy update: including state tax implications of federal tax reform