You are cordially invited to join us for a briefing session to consider some of the legal and practical considerations associated with offshore participation in the INE's crude oil futures contract due to be launched soon. This is China's first futures contract to be open to offshore investors.
The session will feature presentations and a moderated panel session including guest speakers from DBS Bank.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith Singapore Office, 10 Collyer Quay #06-01 to 06 Ocean Financial Centre 049315
- Start Date/Time:
- 13 September 2017, 4:00 PM China Daylight Time
- End Date/Time:
- 13 September 2017, 6:00 PM China Daylight Time
- Event Materials:
- Register for the seminar here.
- Accessing the INE from offshore - Relevant legal issues
- DBS’s role as a settlement bank in the INE ecosystem
- Peter Zaman, Partner, Reed Smith
- Jeffrey Yang, Senior Associate, Reed Smith
- Bruce Allen Alter, Managing Director, DBS China
- Yang Wen, Senior Vice President, DBS China
Please join us for networking drinks after the event.