Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Location Name:
- Start Date/Time:
- 9 November 2017, 2:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 9 November 2017, 3:00 PM ET
- Event Materials:
- Register for the webinar here.
This webinar will guide issuers through the basics of pay ratio disclosure, as well as the crafting of disclosure that satisfies the requirements of the SEC rules while telling the issuer’s specific story. Topics discussed will include:
Identification of median employee, including alternative methods
- Special considerations for companies with large part-time or non-U.S. employee populations
- Calculation of pay ratio
- Context of pay ratio with the industry and the employee population
- Disclosure of unique or non-recurring payments that affected the pay ratio
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy. Please allow four weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.