The Supreme Court has mandated the Bridge the Gap CLE program to be a post-admission requirement for newly admitted lawyers and charged the Pennsylvania Continuing Legal Education Board with its administration.
Event Type: CLE / CPD
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's Philadelphia Office, 1717 Arch Street, 31st Floor, Philadelphia PA 19103
- Start Date/Time:
- 6 November 2017, 1:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 6 November 2017, 5:15 PM ET
Newly admitted lawyers, who had not previously completed the program as a pre-admission requirement, will have until their first CLE compliance deadline to complete the four hour Bridge the Gap requirement.
- Introduction by Chief Justice Ronald D. Castille
- Introduction & Communications
- Practice Management
- Fiduciary Requirements
- Overview of PA Supreme Court Disciplinary System
- Outreach Programs and Resources