This webinar will provide practical and strategic approaches to responding to wage and hour claims, at both the federal and state level.
Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 15 November 2017, 12:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 15 November 2017, 1:00 PM ET
- Event Materials:
- Wages and Hour Litigation Webinar Registration
The discussion will particularly focus on:
- Common types of wage and hour claims
- Wage and Hour Fair Labor Standards Act collective actions and Rule 23 class actions
- Pre-litigation mediation and settlement
- Enforceability of arbitration agreements and class action waivers
- Preservation of data and litigation-hold considerations
Please log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the program.
For any questions, please contact the Events team at Events@reedsmith.com.
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York's Approved Jurisdiction Policy. The program is also pending approval for 1.0 HRCI credit.