Reed Smith and WeAreTheCity present a lively panel debate as we discuss the findings of our joint report, “The Art of Success”. The report is a study of the behavioral characteristics, personality traits and journeys of ascension of female leaders in the City of London. Its findings are drawn from the experiences of over 100 senior women with a job title equivalent to director, partner, head of department or C-level status.
Event Type: Women's Initiative Network of Reed Smith (WINRS), Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 10 April 2018, 6:30 PM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 10 April 2018, 9:00 PM BST
The evening will kick off with an introduction from Tamara Box,
managing partner EME of Reed Smith and founding member
of the 30% Club Steering Committee.
Our panelists will debate:
- Is there a place for emotion in the workplace?
- What structural changes are still needed to ensure a smoother path to success for successive generations?
- How can a mentor help boost your career?