This Masterclass will focus on the key changes to the revised FIDIC contract, enhanced claim provisions and the practical implications on pricing and the lifecycle of a project.
Event Type: Seminar
- Start Date/Time:
- 19 September 2018, 8:00 AM France Daylight Time
- End Date/Time:
- 19 September 2018, 12:00 PM France Daylight Time
- What do you need to do to protect your interests?
- Will the changes impact the way you price your contracts?
- What are the key amendments we expect to see?
The masterclass will include an interactive panel discussion and speakers will use real life case studies to provide practical, pragmatic insights.
The panel will comprise Vincent Leloup – Member of the FIDIC Contracts Committee, a FIDIC International Accredited Trainer and an Accredited Adjudicator, as well as Reed Smith partners Peter Rosher (Paris) and Bree Miechel (Singapore).
The next masterclasses in this series will be held on 7th November 2018 and 16th January 2019 respectively - more details to follow.