Peter Rosher is a dual qualified (English Solicitor/French Avocat) lawyer with over 25 years’ of experience in International Arbitration advising clients on contentious issues as well as providing extensive advisory services in relation to "live" major projects.
- King's College London, 1994, MSc
- Leicester University, 1987, LL.B.
- England and Wales
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers™ in France for Construction Law and International Arbitration, 2020
- Who’s Who Legal ranks Peter as an expert in the fields of construction and international arbitration: “Peter Rosher stands out in the French construction market for his impressive work handling complex disputes in international arbitration proceedings”. Peter “draws acclaim as ‘extremely good counsel deserving of recognition’”. Clients say he “is able to identify important issues quickly – and how to deal with them”.
- Legal 500 ranks Peter as a leading lawyer for international construction dispute work: “[Peter Rosher is a] ‘very client-oriented lawyer who gets the job done’ and ‘an excellent tactician with a sharp legal mind’”. He is quoted in Legal 500 Paris 2017: International Arbitration as ‘responsive, trusted and incisive’.