Event Type: CLE / CPD
Our seminar will explore best practices for managing the trickiest of accommodation requests, such as:
- handling requests for service or companion animals;
- modifying policies to accommodate transgender employees;
- accommodating employees with mental impairments;
- responding to a disclosure that an employee or candidate is a legal user of medical marijuana; and
- exploring the use of Artificial Intelligence and other high-tech solutions.
Attendees will leave with new strategies in hand for improving the workplace for impaired workers and, by doing so, minimizing the risk of claims.