This program is first in a series regarding the future of the coal industry. We will review three hot topics impacting the coal industry during 2019-2020.
Event Type: CLE / CPD, Seminar, Webinar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's Pittsburgh office, 225 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh PA 15222
- Start Date/Time:
- 17 January 2019, 4:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 17 January 2019, 5:00 PM ET
- Event Materials:
- Email request to view webinar
Topics will include:
- Litigation trends: what are the constitutional and ethical challenges (e.g. State AGs for rent)?
- What are the key challenges and solutions for saving coal fired power plants?
- What is the impact of the recent National Climate Assessment, NETL study, proposed CO2 emission regulations and other developments on energy policy?