Event Type: CLE / CPD, Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 9 January 2019, 2:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 9 January 2019, 3:00 PM ET
- Event Materials:
- Register for Countdown to CCPA Compliance webinar series
Please join the Reed Smith IP, Tech & Data Group for a CLE webinar to discuss the 8 major operational implications of the CCPA. The program will also discuss key strategic decisions that need to be considered now, including:
- Will the same rights be provided to all consumers regardless of residence?
- What does “sale” of “personal information” and “commercial purposes” mean and how will that impact planning and compliance?
- How will CCPA affect supply chain management especially between vendors, suppliers and other relationships?
Who should attend: Senior executives, general counsel, in-house lawyers, privacy professionals and audit, compliance executives