Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's San Francisco office, 101 Second Street, Suite 1800, San Francisco CA 94105
- Start Date/Time:
- 24 April 2019, 6:00 PM PDT
- End Date/Time:
- 24 April 2019, 7:30 PM PDT
More and more companies are launching data-focused businesses, but few have achieved significant financial success. Data monetization, as a means to generate growth and create value for customers and the business using data and analytics, is still in its early days. This begs the question on how to seize this fast-growing market and transform your data into profits without violating the laws and consumer trust.
Tech Talks is a San Francisco–based forum founded by Xiaoyan Zhang of Reed Smith’s IP, Tech, and Data Group to facilitate and promote exchanges on how emerging technologies revolutionize business and our lives.
This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 general CLE credit in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas. For lawyers licensed in New York, this course is eligible for 1.0 credit under New York’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy.
- Justin Lewis, Managing Director, Ocean Tomo, LLC,
- Michael Collette, Chief Executive Officer, Dativa
- Greg Campanella, Practice Leader, Managing Director, Ocean Tomo, LLC
- Xiaoyan Zhang, Counsel, Reed Smith LLP