Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's Frankfurt office, OpernTurm Bockenheimer Landstraße 2 – 4, Frankfurt 60306
- Start Date/Time:
- 21 May 2019, 8:15 AM Germany Daylight Time
- End Date/Time:
- 21 May 2019, 10:00 AM Germany Daylight Time
In Berlin, a citizens' initiative is calling for the public ownership of homes, with pressure being exerted on politicians to enact a corresponding law to communize housing companies in return for compensation payments. In our seminar we will examine whether any proposed communization of housing companies can meet the required legal standards.
We cordially invite you to our breakfast seminar on 21 May 2019 at 8.15 a.m. in our Frankfurt office, where we will discuss the following important legal matters:
- Key features of the required law to communize housing companies
- The necessary constitutional framework for communization
- Legal defence options
The seminar will be held in German.