The premier conference for the food and drug law community, the FDLI Annual Conference addresses complex legal, regulatory, compliance, and policy issues in all facets of the FDA-regulated industry. The two-day event provides in-depth discussions and analyses on a wide variety of timely topics by bringing together experts from the federal government, industry, the private bar, non-profits, patient and consumer advocates, consulting organizations, and academia.
Event Type: Seminar
- Location Name:
- Washington D.C.
- Start Date/Time:
- 3 May 2019
- End Date/Time:
- 3 May 2019
- Event Materials:
- Click here for more information on the conference.
Reed Smith's Kim Gold will be presenting on a panel entitled "Drug and Device Privacy and Cybersecurity Considerations".
More Conference Highlights:
- Hear FDA’s 2019 strategic priorities directly from the FDA Commissioner, Chief Counsel, Center Directors, and other key leaders within the Agency
- Join more than 900 high-level colleagues in food and drug law to hear different viewpoints, shape policy, and advance understanding
- Select from nearly 30 breakout sessions covering the latest in legal, regulatory, compliance, policy, marketing, and related issues
- Learn from more than 100 well-known officials and experts
- Hear about the Top Cases in Food and Drug Law
- Network and build relationships with seasoned law, regulatory, compliance, marketing/advertising, and management professionals