Event Type: Seminar, Workshop
- Location Name:
- Reed Smith's London office, The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- Start Date/Time:
- 21 May 2019, 8:00 AM BST
- End Date/Time:
- 21 May 2019, 10:00 AM BST
This simulated data breach will explore the dynamics and drivers of a cyber attack scenario, including liability exposures to both the company and its directors and officers.
Working with a panel from FTI Consulting and Reed Smith, you will be led through a mock cyber event response and learn first-hand cyber risk management best practices, including response planning and prioritisation of cyber threats and other risks.
- Anthony J. Ferrante
- FTI Consulting, Senior Managing Director and Global Head of Cybersecurity
- Former Director for Cyber Incident Response on the U.S. National Security Council at the White House
- Former Chief of Staff for the FBI's Cyber Division
- Charles Palmer
- FTI Consulting, Senior Managing Director and Global Head of Telecom, Media & Technology, Strategic Communications