The 18th Annual Gas and Power Institute features timely topics relevant to the gas and power industry in light of the changing landscape of rules, regulation, legislation, and environmental requirements. The Institute also provides essential information and resources on the latest industry and market climate.
Event Type: Seminar, CLE / CPD
- Location Name:
- The Whitehall Hotel, 1700 Smith Street, Houston TX TX 77002
- Start Date/Time:
- 26 September 2019
- End Date/Time:
- 27 September 2019
2019 Institute highlights:
- Commissioner Richard Glick, of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, will deliver the Thursday Luncheon Keynote Presentation.
- Texas Legislative and Regulatory Update provides highlights from the 86th Texas Legislative Session and updates on recent judicial and administrative decisions affecting the Texas gas and electric industries.
- Dodd Frank Update-Why Are We Still Talking About This?
- Review strategies and best practices for effectively managing the diverse array of responsibilities thrust upon in-house counsel in the wake of a major incident.
- The Electric Industry: What’s Next?
- Hear about the newly created NAEMA and IECA Power and Gas Master Agreement and how it removes hurdles that have historically impeded energy transactions.
- U.S. LNG Production, Logistics, Congestion, Infrastructure, Exports, and Pricing
- Texas Natural Gas Pipeline Development and Regulation
- Mike Moran, the COO and Chief Commercial Officer of Midcoast Energy, LLC, will deliver the Friday Morning Keynote Presentation.
- Earn up to 2.50 hours of ethics credit.
Attendees also receive additional on-demand programming after the conference to ensure they have the opportunity to meet their full 15.00/3.00 hours of required Texas MCLE.