Andrew Smith, the FTC’s head of the Bureau of Consumer Protection will be joined by the nation's leading executive and legal speakers at the nation's most important marketing, advertising, and privacy law conference.
Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 10 November 2020, 11:00 AM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 12 November 2020, 4:00 PM ET
- Event Materials:
- 2020 ANA/BAA Marketing Law Conference: A Virtual Experience
You’ll get the best hands-on legal and practical marketing and advertising law guidance from top in-house counsel and leading legal minds from P&G, American Express, Mastercard, KIND Snacks, Target, 7-Eleven, Wells Fargo, Google, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Unilever, Whole Foods, Facebook, and Amazon.
- Breakout 7A: Original Content in Films and Other Deals
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- (3:50pm - 4:30pm)
- (TBC on program description)
The full agenda can be found on ana.net/agenda.
Please download the PDF below for 2020 ANA/BAA Marketing Law Conference promotional material.