Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 12 November 2020, 1:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 12 November 2020, 2:00 PM ET
The session, entitled “Disentangling the expert kaleidoscope: efficient and effective use of multiple experts in complex disputes,” will address the various perspectives within large-scale capital project disputes and how to efficiently and effectively manage a multi-disciplinary team of experts and legal teams.
Alongside Eduardo, panelists include:
- Eman Elnakly, Principal Engineer – Construction Consulting, Exponent (London, UK)
- Nav Juty, Assistant General Counsel, AECOM (London, UK)
- Juan Perri, Principal Engineer – Civil Engineering, Exponent (Oakland, USA)
To register for the event, please visit https://www.int-bar.org/.