We invite you to join our latest webinar that will both look ahead to CFTC/NFA developments in 2021 under the new Biden Administration, and look back on 2020 rulemakings and enforcement trends and what this means for the new year.
Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 25 February 2021, 12:00 PM ET
- End Date/Time:
- 25 February 2021, 1:00 PM ET
- Event Materials:
- Looking ahead at the CFTC/NFA for 2021
Our speakers will cover:
- CFTC/NFA’s 2021 transition
- An update on rules and enforcement in 2020 and beyond
- Anticipated developments regarding the CFTC/NFA’s focus including on LIBOR, climate risks, insider trading and foreign corrupt practices relating to commodities and fintech issues
CLE Information: This program is presumptively approved for 1.0 CLE credit in California, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and West Virginia. Applications for CLE credit will be filed in Delaware, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia. Attendees who are licensed in other jurisdictions will receive a uniform certificate of attendance but Reed Smith only provides credit for the states listed. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the program to receive a certificate of attendance.