On the 18th June, Christian Filippitsch will take part in the Energy Transition Webinar organised by the Balkan and Black Sea Petroleum Association. The webinar will be focused around energy strategies and the future of coal fired power plants in the region with possibilities for decarbonisation as natural gas, hydrogen, renewables and CCS. Christian will be speaking about the role of state aid in this discussion. In light of the EU’s Green Deal and policy towards sustainability, state aid will be an important tool and will support the energy transition.
Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 18 June 2021, 2:00 PM Moldova Daylight Time
- End Date/Time:
- 18 June 2021, 4:00 PM Moldova Daylight Time
The conference will seek to answer a number of key questions around energy transition in the region:
- Is there a preferable transformation mode and fuel?
- How ready is the industry for the transition?
- What role will EU funds, state budgets and private capital play in the transition?