The ISDA Regional Events are back for 2021, giving derivatives and capital markets participants the opportunity to learn about global issues but with a local slant. The four events – focused on North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Japan – will bring delegates cutting-edge intelligence and analysis on key industry topics, as well as exclusive insights from leading regulators and senior market leaders in those regions.
Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Location Name:
- ISDA Conference Center, 10 E 53rd St 9th floor, New York NY 10022
- Start Date/Time:
- 27 October 2021, 10:00 AM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 27 October 2021, 4:30 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- 2021 ISDA North America Conference
This event will be available to attend in-person or virtually:
Event will be live on Wednesday, October 27, 2021 from 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM EDT | Timezone Converter
Miss part of the event or aren’t able to watch live? The recording will be available to both in-person and online registrants until November 26, 2021.
- Registration must be received 24 hours prior to the event. Attendance is by pre-registration only, NO walk-ins will be accepted.
- All in-person attendees MUST be vaccinated and complete a COVID-19 Safety Acknowledgement form within 24 hours of the start of the event. View our full In-Person Attendance Policy. The safety acknowledgement form will be sent to registered in-person attendees prior to the event. View the acknowledgement form here. If you do not submit the form online you must complete it upon or arrival or you may be denied entry.
- By registering you must agree to adhere to ISDA guidelines for attendance outlined in the policies on the registration form, subject to change in accordance with local government guidance and mandates.
- 6 CLE Credit Hours Available (New York) Transitional and Non-Transitional
- 6 CPE Credit Hours Available
- 5 CPD Credit Hours Available (England and Wales)