Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 3 November 2021, 12:00 PM EDT
- End Date/Time:
- 3 November 2021, 1:00 PM EDT
- Event Materials:
- PFAS: due diligence and risk assessment in real estate transactions
This session provides the latest insights from Reed Smith attorneys along with in-house counsel from the chemicals, manufacturing and real estate sectors, all of whom have experience in M&A transactions.
Topics will include:
- PFAS risk in land purchase and leasing
- Proposed changes to ASTM 1527 (the Phase I standard) to address PFAS.
A 15-minute Q&A session will follow the panel discussion.
In the meantime, stay informed on the latest developments in Environmental, Health & Safety law by signing up for our blog, EHS Law Insights. It provides thought leadership on legal issues, recent industry developments, and future industry trends on a range of hot topics including chemicals, climate change and emissions, waste management and shipment, and product compliance.