Event Type: Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 18 November 2021, 9:30 AM CST
- End Date/Time:
- 18 November 2021, 10:30 AM CST
- Event Materials:
- The SPAC wave on Singapore’s shore
SPACs, led by the U.S. markets, saw a bumper year in 2020 and towered over traditional IPOs by 4 to 1 during the first quarter of 2021. This precipitated a wave of interest in SPACs throughout Asia, with Singapore emerging as a forerunner with the Singapore Exchange’s new rules for SPAC listings - coupled with a suite of packages - welcoming high-growth listing aspirants.
In this webinar, Reed Smith partner Ari Edelman and Resource Law director Johnny Lim will be joined by Mr Mohamed Nasser Ismail, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Equity Capital Market of Singapore Exchange to discuss SPAC developments across the United States and Asia, the parallels and unique features of Singapore’s new SPAC listing regime and what to look out for in catching this SPAC wave.
- Mr Mohamed Nasser Ismail, Senior Vice President, Global Head of Equity Capital Markets, Singapore Exchange
- Johnny Lim, Director, Singapore, Resource Law LLC