Event Type: Webinar, CLE / CPD
- Start Date/Time:
- 3 November 2022, 10:00 AM CDT
- End Date/Time:
- 3 November 2022, 11:00 AM CDT
Reed Smith partners Omar J. Alaniz, Daniel Buoniconti and Kathleen Garrett will examine how the energy industry can plan for the next commodity cycle downturn. In this program, they share:
- Lessons learned from Chapter 11 cases involving lenders, E&P companies and private equity firms;
- Steps clients can take on lending facilities where the borrower is in, or near, default; and
- Forward-looking insights to help navigate today’s tumultuous geopolitical backdrop.
This is the third webinar of a four-part series. The first of the series, Energy transition: Impending U.S. state mandates and projection of national trends, is scheduled for October 26. The second part, Sanctions: A new world that energy and resource industries must navigate, is scheduled for October 27. The fourth part, Identifying and mitigating risks in voluntary carbon market trading, is scheduled for November 15.