Event Type: CLE / CPD, Webinar
- Start Date/Time:
- 18 January 2023, 10:00 AM PT
- End Date/Time:
- 18 January 2023, 11:00 AM PT
This session will discuss:
- Types of subpoenas (e.g., grand jury subpoenas), what they might indicate about the company’s status in the investigation, and the company’s response obligations and options;
- Notifying the insurer and seeking insurance coverage; and
- Conducting the internal investigation and attorney-client privilege issues.
This is Part 1 of a six-part series. Part 2, Ethics and E-Discovery: Lessons learned from the Alex Jones cases and others is taking place on January 18, 2023, Part 3, California labor and employment legal updates for 2023: New legislation and beyond is taking place on January 19, 2023, Part 4, Trademarks and the metaverse: what you need to know is taking place on January 24, 2023, Part 5, Busting the Asian Model Minority myth is taking place on January 24, 2023, and Part 6, Hot Topics in California Employment for 2023: Employee data, pay transparency, employee leave and other legislative updates is taking place on January 25, 2023.