Event Type: Seminar, Social Event
- Location Name:
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Nihonbashi Mitsui Tower, 2 Chome-1-1 Nihonbashi-muromachi, Chuo City 103-8328
- Start Date/Time:
- 14 November 2023, 4:00 PM TST
- End Date/Time:
- 14 November 2023, 10:00 PM TST
- Registration Link:
- Japan Business Team’s Seminar & Reception
Shipping and trade seminar 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (JST)
For those interested in shipping, please join us early for an afternoon seminar covering the latest regulatory insights in shipping consortia and pool agreements, CII and emissions trading and important updates on maritime limitation and U.S. maritime enforcement trends. Space for this seminar is limited.
- CII and emissions trading – are you ready for shipping’s new environmental regulations
- Nick Austin, Partner & Mike Adamson, Counsel
- Global limitation developments
- Richard Gunn, Partner & James Scott, Associate
- Shipping pools, consortia and co-operation agreements - the latest developments
- Marjorie Holmes, Partner
- U.S. trends in maritime enforcement and attachments
- Oliver Beiersdorf, Partner
Japan Business Team reception 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (JST)
Our seminar will be followed by an evening reception that is open to all our clients and friends at the same venue in central Tokyo and we encourage you to pass this invite to your colleagues.
Please add the event to your calendar.