According to the NDC, the honor represents “a definitive list of female executives, influencers and achievers impacting various industries in corporate America.”
The 2017 Top 15 Business Women of Houston selection was based on the following criteria:
- Top leader in her organization and profession
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and ethical behavior
- Inspiring role model and active mentor to women within the industry
- Hold proven track record of achievements in her area of expertise and contributes to business development
- Has an established commitment to corporate citizenship
Daniella and other honorees were formally recognized at the 2017 Houston Women’s Conference on Wednesday, September 20, 2017.