A look at the developments in the area of IP, IT and Media – Issue 3/2013
Articles in this issue
- Advocate General Believes the Data Retention Directive to be Inconsistent with the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights
- Cookies – Guidance on “How To” From the Article 29 Working Party
- Is the “free to play” Business Model for Online Computer Games in Danger in Germany?
- UsedSoft Continued – What’s next for the Alleged Right to Resell Digital Copies of Works?
- Hard Rock Café in Heidelberg without Hard Rock Café Merchandising Products
- European Court of Justice Again Decides on the Definition of “Genuine Use”
- U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Still under Fire
- The Internet of Things – A Brief Report from the IAPP Europe Data Protection Congress 2013
To view the newsletter in [English version]
To view the newsletter in [German version]