Type: Newsletters, FIG Alert
Welcome to the inaugural issue of the Financial Services Regulatory Bulletin, the newsletter produced by Reed Smith's Global Financial Services Regulatory Group. Readers who wish to print and read the newsletter in its entirety may do so by clicking here. Please share your feedback and ideas. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
In this Issue:
- CFPB Issues Final Rule on Regulation P: Annual Privacy Notices Can Be Delivered By Posting Online
- ‘It Takes Hutzpah!’: D.C. Federal Judge Issues Stunning Rebuke of HUD Disparate Impact Rule
- Glassine Window Spells Trouble for Debt Collector
- Seventh Circuit Permits Inquiries Relating to Disability Benefits
- Assignee’s Claim for Kentucky Statutory Interest on Charged-Off Debt Held Actionable Under FDCPA
- FDCPA: Recent Insights from the CFPB’s Supervisory Highlights
- FCC Confirms that Even Solicited Fax Ads Must Contain Opt-Out Language
- Mobile Banking And Payments – FCA Industry Review
- Building banking ring-fences: too high a cost?
Download the .PDF below to learn more.