In this edition, we have drafted an article on the recent FRC sanctions and we have also included short summaries of recent cases and items of interest to our target audience. At the end of the newsletter, you will also find links to additional articles that may be of interest. Please do get in touch with any questions and let us know if there’s a particular issue/case that you’d like us to cover in an upcoming edition, we would love to hear from you.
In this issue...
- FRC sanctions: Review Panel recommendations
- Supreme Court finds for accountancy firm following negligent advice
- Supreme Court finds negligent solicitors not responsible for loss: how this applies across professional services
- The Paradise Papers
- KPMG cleared: FRC closes investigation into HBOS audit
- FRC closes PwC’s Barclays investigation
Please download the .PDF to read more!