Cihangir is a counsel in the Firm’s Frankfurt office and a member of the Real Estate Group. He advises clients across all areas of commercial real estate with a focus on real estate transactions, project development and public building law. Asset classes include retail, residential, logistics, and also hotels, data centers and office buildings.
- Germany, 2010, Second State Exam (Bar exam equivalent)
- University of Mainz, Germany, 2008, First State Exam (J.D. equivalent)
- University of Mainz, Germany, 2003, Study of Law
- All German Higher Regional Courts
- All German Local and District Courts
- Bar Association Frankfurt am Main
- German-Turkish Lawyers Association (Deutsch-Türkische Juristenvereinigung e.V.)