Sarah joined Reed Smith’s Records & E-Discovery Group in 2013 as an E-Discovery attorney focusing on privilege and responsiveness analysis for large volume document collections. In that role, she oversaw quality control efforts and supervised review teams, working primarily on product liability matters and regulatory disputes for clients in the financial, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing sectors, among others.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2006, J.D.
- Geneva College, 2003, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Beaver County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association