Sarah is a member of Reed Smith’s Records & E-Discovery Group. Her responsibilities include reviewing and analyzing discovery materials to determine responsiveness, privilege and confidentiality. She has worked on discovery matters for financial, pharmaceutical, and regulatory disputes. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Sarah worked for a firm focusing on e-discovery matters related to financial litigation and for a small firm with a focus on insurance defense and subrogation.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2006, J.D.
- Geneva College, 2003, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Beaver County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association