Ben has extensive experience representing a variety of borrowers and issuers, including private equity sponsors, portfolio companies, and other public and private companies in lending transactions, such as syndicated acquisition financings, cross border loans, secured and unsecured lines of credit, asset-based loans, cash-flow loans, bridge loans, debtor-in-possession financings, mezzanine loans and subordinated indebtedness.
- University of Minnesota Law School, 2001, J.D., Magna Cum Laude
, Member, Minnesota Journal of Global Trade
- Northwestern University, 1998, B.S., Cum Laude
- Member, American Bar Association
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Illinois Banking & Finance, 2022
- Listed as Highly Regarded in IFLR1000 Global for USA Banking, 2021-2023