Eric is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, practicing in the area of product liability litigation primarily on the defense of pharmaceutical and medical device companies in complex actions in both state and federal courts. He has served on several high profile mass tort trial teams including the transvaginal mesh litigation, hernia repair patch litigation and Zyprexa litigation. He acts as national and local counsel and is responsible for cases at the state and federal trial court levels, including multi district litigation, class actions, and coordinated proceedings. In addition to defending medical device and pharmaceutical companies, Eric also handles general commercial litigation, including claims for unfair business practices under California Business and Professions Code Section 17200 and other similar statutes.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, 1997
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2001
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Bar Association