Brittney is a member of the Life Sciences Healthcare Industry group. She represents clients from all segments of the health care industry, including hospitals, nursing homes, long-term care facilities, ambulatory surgical centers, medical staff, physicians, physician groups, and rehabilitation centers, among others, as well as individuals seeking advice and counsel.
Brittney also currently serves as a Volunteer Attorney with the Support Center for Child Advocates.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law, Camden, 2015, J.D., cum laude, managing editor Rutgers Journal of Law & Public Policy Blog
- Stockton University, 2011, B.A., cum laude, Academic Honor Society
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- Executive Board Member, Rutgers University School of Law – Camden Alumni Association, September 2016 - Present
- Honorable J. Christopher Gibson, Superior Court - New Jersey, 1 August 2015 to 1 August 2016
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Health Care Law, 2023
- 19 May 2022. “House Energy and Commerce Committee passes bill outlining FDA procedures to withdraw a drug.” MedCityNews