Catherine is a counsel in the firm’s Tech & Data Group. She is a proven c-suite executive with front-line data breach and incident response, cybersecurity, data privacy, information security, data governance, intellectual property and critical business information, investigations and regulatory matters. Catherine is a business-driven, resourceful attorney with a strong science, technology, and financial services background and more than 15 years of experience as a leader and trusted advisor to senior management and key stakeholders. She is a collaborative partner who builds close relationships and trust across business units and holds demonstrated leadership experience across a complex global environment.
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, Environmental Law Certificate, Dean's List; Pace Law Trustee Merit Scholarship, Pace Law Review, invited member; Semi-Finalist, Wiliem C. Vis International Moot Court Competition, Vienna, Austria; Co-Chair, National Environmental Moot Court Honor Board
- Kansas State University, B.S., Biology, Dean's List; Howard Highes Science Foundation Merit Scholarship
- New York
- PrivSec 200 East Coast USA (2019)
- Nuance Focal Award (2017 & 2018)
- GE Leadership Development, nominated (2013, 2015, 2017)
- GE Above & Beyond Awards (2011-2016)