Dora is an associate of the Commercial Litigation Department. Dora’s current practice focuses on the immigration-related matters. She has handled a number of varied types of visa applications for expatriate clients and clients from the Mainland China. She also has experience in commercial litigation, debt recovery and intellectual property matters.
- University of London, 1999, LLB, with honour
- University of Hong Kong , 2002, Postgraduate Certificate in Laws
- University of South Africa, 2007, Certificate of WIPO Intellectual Property Law Specialization Programme
- Hong Kong
- Associate Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators Limited
- Member of The Law Society of Hong Kong
- Mandarin Chinese