Calvin has been practicing in the estate planning, administration, and litigation field for over 25 years. He is a member of the trusts and estates sections of the D.C., Maryland, and California bars, and is a former member of the Steering Committee of the Estates, Trusts, and Probate Section of the D.C. Bar.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 1984, J.D.
- Princeton University, 1980, A.B.
- District of Columbia
- California (inactive status)
- Court of Appeals - District of Columbia
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- Mr. Cobb is a member of the Barristers and the Lawyers Club.