Luke joined Reed Smith in January 2008 and is a member of the firm's Insurance Recovery Group. Luke handles insurance and captive reinsurance coverage cases and arbitrations from inception through resolution across the country and internationally.
- Notre Dame Law School, 2004, J.D., cum laude, Articles Editor of Notre Dame Law Review
- Georgetown University, 2001, B.A., cum laude
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Sixth Circuit
- Named one of the 2018 "Lawyers on the Fast Track" list issued by The Legal Intelligencer. A description of the selection methodology can be found at law.com/legalintelligencer. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Selected to the 2010, 2012-2018 "Pennsylvania Rising Star" list, issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- 24 October 2018 "Are Law Firms Committed to Disability Diversity? A Handful of Firms Have Taken Action" ABA Journal
- 15 August 2018 "How One Firm Moved the Needle on Disability Inclusion" Law360
- 4 February 2016 "Trans name-change project expands locally" Philadelphia Gay News