Sean joined Reed Smith in 2012 and is a member of the firm’s E-Discovery & Records Management Group. His experience includes review and analysis of documents related to a large multi-district litigation for an international corporation, and preparation of documents for response to court-ordered discovery. While working as an independent contractor, he represented clients in various civil litigation matters, including estate, life insurance, and retirement benefits litigation; shareholders rights suits; civil RICO; defamation; breach of contract; and constructive trust litigation. He also reviewed and analyzed corporate insurance policies, and researched and prepared position statements on insurance coverage issues.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2001, J.D.
- Washington & Jefferson College, 1998, B.A., Business Administration
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association