Jeff’s practice focuses on all aspects of labor and employment law. Jeff regularly counsels clients on various employment-related issues and helps companies navigate through litigation to achieve favorable results. Jeff's practice includes defending employers against wage & hour class actions, actions brought pursuant to the Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) and claims brought under California's Fair Employment and Housing Act such as discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of California, Irvine, 2012, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Honorable Dean D. Pregerson, U.S. District Court - Central District of California