Scott practice focuses on the financial services sector, including the representation of banking interests and private investment funds in connection with their investment strategies, disputes and efforts to identify, protect and enforce rights, remedies and claims with a particular emphasis on transactional matters for distressed debt situations. Scott also has represented lenders in distressed shipping matters, including bankruptcy proceedings and out-of-court restructurings in both domestic, cross-border and foreign actions. He also counsels clients with respect to commercial lending, asset-based financing, secured transactions, acquisition financing.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2001, J.D., magna cum laude, Executive Editor of the Temple Law Review
- St. Joseph's University, 1994, B.A.
- New Jersey
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- All State Courts - New Jersey
- All State Courts - Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania Bankruptcy Conference