Sam joined Reed Smith in 2012 and is a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group. Sam also focuses his work in the area of Budget Litigation and Corporate Knowledge.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2011, Master of Laws, Taxation and Estate Planning
- Widener University School of Law, 2010, J.D., Widener Law Journal - Pennsylvania Law Editor, Best Associate Staff Editor Fall 2008; Student Mentor Program - Academic Support Fellow, Sales and Leases; Phi Kappa Phi; Dean's List - All Semesters; Certificate of Achievement - Criminal Law; Study Abroad Program - 2009 Summer International Law Institute (Venice, Italy)
- Pennsylvania State University, 2004, B.S., Economics, Deans List; Ted and Tracy McCourtney Renaissance Scholarship; Suzanne Pohland Paterno Scholarship
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- Honorable James J. Fitzgerald, Superior Court - Pennsylvania