Katie represents clients in corporate governance and securities matters. She has experience drafting public securities documents for filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission and counseling clients and their boards of directors on corporate governance matters, complex commercial transactions, and public and private securities offerings. She has advised both sell-side and buy-side clients involved in mergers and acquisitions, including a public company in a going-private transaction involving a merger, a community lender during an asset purchase, and several private company clients selling their companies through securities purchase agreements. In addition, Katie has experience with cross-border capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings and equity financing transactions.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2017, J.D., summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Corporate Counsel Symposium Co-Editor, SMU Law Review Association
- Washington and Lee University, 2011, B.A., cum laude
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Junior League of Dallas, Member
- The 43 Club, George W. Bush Presidential Center, Member