Frank is a senior member of Reed Smith's Records & E-Discovery Group. With over ten years of document experience, he is responsible for supervising projects covering a broad range of subjects, including regulatory and agency investigations (SEC, FINRA, NRC), finance and banking litigation, contract disputes, product liability litigation, and non-litigation document reviews and analyses.
- Duquesne University School of Law, 2001, J.D.
- University of Pittsburgh, 1995, B.A., Classical Studies, summa cum laude
- Penn Foster College, 2011, A.A.T., Electrical Engineering Technology
- Kaplan Career Institute, 2004, Certificate, Financial Planning
- State Supreme Court - Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association