The scope of Lawrence’s practice encompasses all facets of estate planning (for U.S. and foreign individuals), estate administration, Orphans’ Court practice, and planning, formation and administration of charitable trusts, private foundations and other non-profit organizations. In his prior practice he has also had substantial transactional experience in corporate and real estate matters. To provide continuity to his prior practice, he continues to spend a number of days each month in the firm’s New York office.
- Listed in The International Who's Who of Private Client – Lawyers
- New York University School of Law, 1975, J.D.
- Princeton University, 1972, A.B., Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- New York
- New York State Bar Association (Trust & Estates Section)
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Past Member of the City Bar’s Committees on Estate and Gift Taxation and on Charitable Organizations
- Past board member of Planned Parenthood of New York City, Inc.