Peter is a shipping, admiralty, trade and commodity disputes and legal risk management lawyer based in Hong Kong who specializes in international commercial litigation, arbitration and risk management.
Peter regularly advises ship owners, charterers, commodity, energy and trading firms, banks and insurers across a number of jurisdictions and has particular experience in lengthy proceedings involving cross border aspects, multi-jurisdictional teams and the coordination of experts.
- University of Queensland, 2013, Doctor of Philosophy
- University of Queensland, 2007, Master of Laws, International Trade
- University of Queensland, 2005, J.D.
- Australian Maritime College, 2002, Bachelor of Business, Maritime Management
- Queensland University of Technology, 2000, M.B.A.
- Hong Kong
- England and Wales
- London Maritime Arbitrators Association
- Nautical Institute
- Baltic Exchange
- Association of Average Adjusters
- Ranked in Chambers Global for China Shipping: Litigation (International Firms), 2020
- Ranked in Chambers Asia-Pacific for China Shipping: Litigation (International Firms), 2020-2021