Simone is a partner based in Reed Smith’s London office. She advises banks, hedge funds, utilities and energy and commodity companies on a variety of transactional, cross-border regulatory, compliance and risk management matters within the energy sector.
- College of Law, LL.B.
- College of Law, LL.M., (Distinction)
- University College London, BA (Hons)
- England and Wales
- A patron of Norwood, a leading UK charity supporting people with learning difficulties and children and families in need and serves on the Norwood Young Lawyers’ committee
- A Liveryman of the Haberdashers’ Company
Awards & Recognition
- Listed as a Rising Star in The Legal 500 UK for Derivatives (including commodities), 2020